Pay first night at RM 202 and get the second night for FREE
As the COVID-19 situation has caused great concern for many in Malaysia and across the world, VE Hotel & Residence assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. All we want is to provide a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, and we have put in place the necessary precautionary and social distancing measures to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
We will continue to update this page with the latest information regarding travel safety and booking flexibility at VE Hotel & Residences.
- Deep cleaning and extra disinfection at all high touch points will be done for all guest rooms upon check-out.
- Daily housekeeping measures for all guest rooms include sanitising and removal of air-conditioning dust by using disinfection spray.
- Room linen to be changed as per contract to facilitate minimal contact.
- Stringent hygiene control measures have been implemented in all food preparation areas in outlets.
- Dining tables arranged according to physical distancing guide line.
- All diners will be required to go through a temperature check at outlet entrance.
- Tableware is cleaned and sterilized on a daily basis.
- All crockery and utensils go through a high temperature dish washer and is additionally sanitized by food grade sanitizer.
- Dining tables and chairs are sanitized more frequently throughout the day.
Hotel Entrance & Check-In
- Temperature checks at designated entry points.
- Disinfection of key cards.
- Sanitization of counter and table surfaces.
- Sanitization of pens after every guest use.
- Mandatory masks for our front hotel associates and guests before entering the Hotel premise and at all times within hotel grounds.
- Mandatory fill in Health Declaration Form.
- Hand sanitizer for guests’ usage.
- To further encourage contactless payment, payment by either credit or debit card is preferred.
Meeting & Event Space
- Event setup is to be arranged according to the physical distancing guidelines [1.5 meter].
- Mandatory to wear a mask at all times within the event spaces.
- Sanitization of tables and chairs more frequently throughout the day.
- Deep cleaning and extra disinfection will be done for all meeting rooms.
- Hand sanitizer for guests’ usage placed at each meeting room foyers.
- All buffets are temporarily suspended and to be replaced with packed meals until further notice.
- Organizers are to share with the hotel the participant/attendance list for our record purpose. With the emphasis on physical distancing, we have a new seating capacity chart in order to ensure safety and comfort.
YOUR TRAVEL FLEXIBILITY
Guided by our purpose of care, we are temporarily adjusting our policies to allow for maximum flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time:
1. Government restrictions
In regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to waive change fees or offer full refunds.
2. Existing reservations for upcoming travel
All reservations – even those described as non-cancellable (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are scheduled for arrival before December 31, 2021 can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
3. New reservations
Any reservation you make – even those described as “non-cancellable” (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are booked between today and August 31, 2021 for any future arrival date, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
4. Direct bookings via brand website
Reservations can be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours before a scheduled arrival on www.vehotel.com or contact our reservation team at 03-2246 2888 @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Bookings via online travel agent or third party portal
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance.